Rules followed by Soul are the important factors to be understand which they follow during the process of life,death cycle.Ancient scriptures summary.Let us discuss on them.
The best 13 rules followed by soul
The following are the best 13 rules followed by soul during the process of life and death cycle.
- . In one life if the soul took the body of male & born from mother womb, then in other life same soul will take the body of female & born from mother womb, as it will get bored by wearing same type of body all the time.
- Like energy, souls can also transform from one to another. During transformation of souls within the body, outside features of that body remains same.i.e males body remains male & female body remains female.Then that person with that male body will behave like male only and in his next life same person will wear body of female and behave like female only..
- When new life starts he / she forgets his / her past life.
- If there is a change of soul in one body then there will change of name, place of residence, gender of the new body.
- Type of body will depends on the count of good deeds and bad deeds (sins) done by that positive soul and negative souls.
- In soul point of view killing microorganisms like bacteria etc is also a sin.
- In soul point of view harming any living thing either by physically, mentally.etc or by any other means is a sin.
- The life span of a person in his / her new life will depend on his/her good deeds done by him / her in past life.
- The life span of a person born as plants, animals, etc will depends on the count of sins done by that person in his past life.
- All the above rules were applicable for all humans, animals, birds…etc living beings even for the people in heaven etc……….
- Based on the count if a person born as an animal say male, then in his next punishment period based on his /her sins count will born either as animal, bird,..etc then the new body will wear body of female and vice versa.
- Every person will be having their corresponding positive and negative and ultimate souls.
- Main Source of positive souls is vikuntam,source of negative souls is kilash and source of ultimate souls is Brahma loka or nearest star(for Earth it is Sun) and for humans wife and husband can become sources of positive, negative sources and book knowledge like Vedas,puranas etc are the source of ultimate soul.
To know more about souls open the link. The soul structure
Rules followed-Example 1
The above things(rules followed by souls) can be understood with the following EXAMPLE 1
A human born on earth to some parents say X1Y1.let it be male with body (B1).so body (B1) will consists of positive(sp+) and negative souls(sp-). Those two souls will consists of both harm full and harm less energy sources(sub souls)..
Those positive and negative souls consist of nano bio chips. So all harm full and harm less deeds done by both souls will be recorded on that bio chips..
The life span of the body (B1) will depends on the good deeds done by the positive harmless and negative harmless energy source’s(sub souls) in his past life’s.
Souls movement after person death(rules followed)
After the death of that person, both positive and negative souls without his consciousness will separate from body (B1).
Positive soul will go to heaven to enjoy heavenly pleasures and negative soul will go and born either as plant, animal …..etc based on the count of the sins done by negative harmful energy source(sub soul).
Negative soul will take the body (say B2) and period of this punishment (life span) depends on the count of sins done by that negative harmful energy sources when it is in body (B1).
Let the positive soul in heaven take the body (say B3).and the life span in that heaven will depend on the count of good deeds done by that positive harmless energy source (sub soul) when it is in body (B1).
Both body (B2) and body(B3) will be having harmful and harmless energy sources( sub souls).
. Because of the presence of positive harmful and harmless energy sources in body(B3),it will do good deeds and bad deeds in that heaven too.
Because of the presence of negative harmful and harmless energy sources in body(B2) it will also do good deeds and bad deeds during punishment period too..
Because of the presence of positive harmful energy source(sub soul) in body (B3) it will also do sins.
As per rules followed by soul,To take punishment, positive soul from body (B3) leaves after its life span in heaven and come back to earth.
Because of the presence of negative harmless energy sources(sub-soul) in body (B2)
,it will do good deeds when it is born as plant,animal,birds …..ETC………because of its good deeds that negative soul will leave body (B2) after its life span..
As per the rules followed by soul,again positive soul from heaven which comes from body (B3) units with corresponding negative soul which comes from body (B2) to again reborn as human on earth…..and the new life for that person will start.
The new resultant soul will wear new body (B4) and it is female..and the name of the new body, place of residence will change.
The life span of the new body (B4) on earth will depends on the good deeds done by negative harm less energy soul when it is in the body (B2) and bad deeds(sins) done by the positive harm full energy soul when it is in the body (B3).
(life span of body (B4) =count of the good deeds done by negative harm less energy source when it was in body(B2) + count of the sins done by positive harm full energy source when it was in body (B3))
Person in body (b4) forgets the past life’s(i mean forgets actually what happened when he was in past human life,when he was taking punishments and when he was in heaven) and because of the presence of both positive harmful and negative harm full energy sources in body(B4) ,it will again start committing sins and again the story repeats.(i mean again death, leaving of souls from body (B4)
As per ancient Indian scriptures,the death and birth life cycle on earth is said to be formed from 8.4 millions life forms, but only exist from this cycle is human life.
A person is said to have attained salvation or moksha from samsara when the cycle of rebirth comes to an end,I mean when human body consists of either harmless negative soul or harm less positive soul ,then that person will attain Moksha.
Conclusion (rules followed):
The above discussed 13 rules followed by souls are important in understanding the soul movement during birth and death cycle.
Moksha can only be attained when a person passes through 4th stage of human life cycle(marriage life) ,after experiencing sexual (Kama) pleasures in marriage life.
To know more about 4 stages of Human life cycle. Just open the link.
In other words, if a human body consists of either negative soul (sp-)+ultimate soul (sn)(like body of Lord Shiva) which activates negative harmless energy sources and blocks harm full energy sources or if a human body consists of positive soul(sp+) + ultimate soul(sn)(like body of Lord Vishnu) which activates positive harmless energy sources and blocks positive harmful energy sources, then that person will attain moksha.
Note:1. If the life span of positive soul in heaven is less than the life span of corresponding negative soul when it was born as plant, animal…,then positive soul will come to earth and wait until negative soul complete its punishment. Those waiting souls were generally called as Angles,If they are negative souls then they are called Ghosts.
Note 2: Animals, plants, amphibians, birds, reptiles etc living being can have negative soul(sp-),ultimate soul(sn). Humans can have positive,negative,ultimate souls in their bodies.